David Smith - Final Year Project

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Chosen Idea

I have decided to persue the 24 idea, as it it my strongest idea so far and my time is starting to run out. I even came up with a name for it; "2.4".

2.4 is a play on 24 and 2.4 minutes is actually 2 minutes and 24 seconds, which is a good length for an animated short. I can even use the 24 title graphics and add a decimal point to make it my own.

I have also begun storyboarding my idea. I thought about the different character sets in 24:

Jack Bauer
Head of CTU (character varies)
The rest of CTU
The President
The public
The terrirists

Note: CTU stands for Counter Terrorist Unit

I thought about relating these different character sets to characters you might find around the garden, then i began to vreate a story.

Jack Bauer - The garden spade
Head of CTU (character varies) - The garden fork
The rest of CTU - The other garden tools
The President - The Humans?
The public - The flowers (i thought that this could b the flowers, as the tools help to grow and preserve the flowers in a garden in real life)
The terrirists - Insects (i thought about insects because they attack and eat plants in real life)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home