David Smith - Final Year Project

Monday, May 21, 2007

What's Been Going On

I haven't posted on here for a while because I've been hard at work trying to get to get my animation finished. Since the last post I've spend alot of time trying to get all of the scenes done and with a hand in due on friday, I have had to use all my contingency plans :S

I decided to change the storyboard slightly so that the pond became a rockary. This was purely because I was running out of time and needed something simple. Using water effects would have required even more research and tests before i could implement it into the garden.

Speech. I wrote about this in my technical study, that if I started to run out of time, I would have to subtitle the animation, and hopefully use the music score to its full potential. As I am running out of time, there's no way I can record voices and animate the lip syncing at this stage. It is a shame, but my piece is aimed at showing off my 3D skills, not my audio skills.

I did make slight adjustments to the storyline too, but only minor ones... nothing too drastic.

Lastly, in terms of an ending, I wanted something different.. where the heros didn't win for once... by letting the bomb in the garden explode, it would end the piece on a cliff hanger ready for the next episode...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home